We strongly recommend you browser this site by Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, or IE11.
At Maxview Realty, our consultants average 3-5 years of real estate experience, nearly twice the local average.
- Are highly experienced, meaning your company and staff will be in safe hands.
- Save you money by negotiating fiercely with landlords.
- Have extensive intelligence and knowledge of the local market.
- Save time by being 100% committed to helping our clients settle in quickly.
- Understand expat needs and communicate clearly with excellent English.
- Have the support of advanced management tools and a professional team.
- Understand corporate housing policies, anticipating your needs and saving you time and effort.
Prior to your home search trip
A Maxview consultant will contact you to introduce themselves and:
- Review your needs based on your completed home search needs assessment and your initial call to Maxview Realty
- Confirm your home search dates
- Screen and preview properties
- Prepare a detailed schedule and proposal for your review and approval
During your home search trip
On the agreed date of your home search we will:
- Meet you at your hotel and provide comfortable transportation for the home search tour
- Give you the Maxview welcome pack and review its contents with you
- Provide you with a final itinerary and review it with you. We will show you on a map where the properties we will view are located
- Provide you with a detailed checklist for every property you will view
- Accompany you on the your and give you a general orientation of the neighborhood
- Advise on location of property and convenience of transportation, local shops and services
- Discuss your likes and dislikes at the end of the day and make appropriate changes to the following day’s itinerary
After housing has been selected (prior to move in)
1. Walkthrough and lease negotiations
- Advise you on local real estate practices, including security deposit requirements, etc
- Advise on how much negotiation is possible depending on market area
- Conduct a final walkthrough of the property with you to identify repairs to be done and other requirements
- Review lease to ensure all leases are appropriate
- Explain terms and requirements for lease
- Coordinate lease signatures, security deposit payment and rental
- Advise you on local real estate practices, such as security deposit requirements, etc
- Meet with the landlord and check all items by following standard check-in process and ensure all repairs are done properly
- Clear up pending utility bills and assist with connecting utilities ready for move in day
- Pre-inspection report prior to your move in
- Issue a welcome letter (including items to bring for move in)
- Accompany check in and support all necessary registration
- Start Maxview courtesy 24/7 tenancy management services