Situated in a popular garden square in a striking period building, this is an amazing one bedroom apartment offering recent refurbished living space.
• Substantial living room with beautiful wood floor
• Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
• Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with corner bath
• Stunning interiors with under floor heating in living area
• Period features throughout including high ceilings
• Neutral décor and wood flooring throughout
Water treatment system
Located in the heart of Beijing’s thriving CBD area, Central Park Beijing is a popular development amongst westerners with it location near to many landmarks like the Xiushui Silk Market and the famous CCTV building. It is surrounded by many restaurants, shops, banks, supermarkets and other facilities. Eton Kindergarten is across the road.
Compound Featured Description
The Central Park apartment complex is located in Beijing’s Chaoyang District. It’s situated between Beijing’s Second and Third Rings, in the core of Shanghai’s commercial center. The complex takes up a total area of 320,000 sqm, with over 40% of the property being covered by lush greenery. The high-rise apartment building is designed in a rare ring-like, curved design. The main face of the building faces south, flooding its apartments with an abundance of natural light. The ground flo... more
Disclaimer: The property information and pictures are only for your reference. The availability of all properties shown on website must be verified with the landlord, due to the rate of market turnover is very high.