Located between two embassy areas, this luxurious housing compound is the perfect living space for many of Beijing’s upper elite. The compound includes a range of onsite amenities and services, and each apartment has been expertly decorated with European furnishings and quality appliances.
• Based in a luxury housing compound, with onsite amenities and services
• Outfitted with elegant and luxurious, European-style furnishings
• Includes a walk-in closet, built-in appliances, and other features
• Comes equipped with a pre-outfitted nanny room
• Fantastic location near embassies, public transport, and more
Water treatment system
Located on Chaoyang CBD.
Compound Featured Description
As one of the top three Gardens in Beijing during the Ming Dynasty, Aroma Garden cultivated numerous Shanghai’s specialties, including the nation’s traditional and distinctive folk craftsmanship – GU’s Embroidery. Every neighborhood in this area possesses its own charisma. Architectural styles vary from inherited Chinese religious buildings and local markets to constructions brimming with western flavor, reflecting modern Shanghai’s “East meets West” cultural orientation. The prope... more
Disclaimer: The property information and pictures are only for your reference. The availability of all properties shown on website must be verified with the landlord, due to the rate of market turnover is very high.